[WikiX-l] 10 Wikipedia Jaipur

Apurva Tripathi alonemayank at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:06:11 UTC 2011

Thank you Steve for your reply and I am sorry for showing no patience. I
have got my answer and some e-mails now I am satisfy. I know you guys are
really very busy in arranging the stuffs so it is kind of hard to get time
for replying. Well the progress is that we are going to arrange the meeting
for plans to make them real. We will upload the snaps of organizers who will
participate in the meeting. Please anyone from Wikipedia keep our
inspiration up by replying and giving the feedback on the page. Please visit
the page http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/jaipur . I request other people
please do not copy my message content you can generate a good message by
yourself also. Thanks once again.

Apurva Tripathi
alonemayank at gmail.com