[WikiX-l] 10 wikipedia Jaipur

Apurva Tripathi alonemayank at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 04:45:19 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
		 I wanted to know is there any way that organizers Can still
request for merchandise. Here in Jaipur we don't have any merchandise and
moreover we already requested Steven to send one box to us but there is
still no response. I know now it is too late that goodies can arrive on time
but the thing is most of the people belongs to same community so most of us
are in contact. We organizers can distribute the merchandise to everybody
(who contributed in anniversary event) later because guys are collecting
fund by their self to print banners and stickers and for buying kites. It is
important to inspire them for future. This will be the new chapter of
Wikipedia in Jaipur because this is the ever first event form Wikipedians in
Jaipur. I hope I will get a satisfactory reply very soon.

Apurva Tripathi
alonemayank at gmail.com