[WikiX-l] W10: Embargoed Press Release

Moka Pantages mpantages at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 10 04:38:36 UTC 2011

Thanks, F2.

It's always good to receive feedback so we know what's working and not
working for volunteers in all parts of the world. When we create these
resources, it's important for everyone to share
ideas/opinions/suggestions so we can apply what we learn in the
future.

And again, like I mentioned in my initial email, right now we're
trying to create things in a way that is customizable, or provide
examples for ways to use the information.  We really encourage you to
change it in any way you feel will be most effective for press in your
region.

Cheers,
Moka