[WikiX-l] Re: Jimmy Wales Wikipedia 10 video address now posted!

HW waihorace at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Jan 8 06:07:07 UTC 2011

Just create an account on vimeo and back to the video page. You can see the
download link and the copyright information which is CC-BY-SA.

HW

If Jay or someone else can point the way to source videos I can push them to
Commons. The Commons player has Universal Subtitles built in.

On Jan 7, 2011, at 7:59 PM, HW wrote:

Will the video be publish in commons? It can make anyone can help with
translation (with mwEmbed gadget) and everyone can see it easily.