[WikiX-l] Fwd: [Wikimediauk-l] Editathon at the British Library, 14-15 January

Michael Peel email at mikepeel.net
Sun Jan 2 21:38:34 UTC 2011

Hi all,

FYI, Wikimedia UK's running an 'edit-athon' at the British Library, London, on the 14th-15th January - more info is in the email below, and online at:
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Editathon,_British_Library

We're also running a talk by Jimmy Wales in Bristol on the 13th Jan:
http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/pace/public-lectures/wikipedia10
There will be around 650-700 people attending, and will also be live streamed at:
http://www.bristol.gov.uk/jimmywales
It's being sponsored by HP Labs, Watershed, University of Bristol, Bristol Festival of Ideas and the BBC Anchor Project.

Thanks,
Mike Peel
Wikimedia UK

Begin forwarded message: