[WikiX-l] Truth in numbers

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Oct 20 20:54:56 UTC 2010

I think it would be wonderful - but you would definitely need to combine it
with an afterwards discussion. Ideally, it would be nice if you also would
take notes of that discussion and collect the feedback as far as it is
useful to Wikipedia. Because the main value here is in the afterwards
discussion I think, because it puts people to thinking. I can imagine that
you show it to students, teacher associations, random people and
organizations of farmers' wives and see how they react differently :)

Do we have the connections to clear the rights for this?

Best,

Lodewijk