[WikiX-l] Wiki 10th in NL

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Oct 20 14:21:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

for your information, Wikimedia Nederland is working on a a combination of
some events around January 15th, and has set up a committee to organize more
events throughout the year. As these ideas will develop further, you will
see them appear in our chapters reports. We plan to have a year of
activities roughly - some of which we would have done anyway, some of which
are new.

Around the 15th, we will organize:
* A boot camp for museum employees on how to write Wikipedia articles 13-15
* A hackathon 14-15
* A newyear reception/party/whatever-you-call-it on the 15th
All of these in or around one of the museums of Amsterdam (still
negotiating).

Best,

Lodewijk