No subject

Fri Dec 10 13:58:20 UTC 2010

are organizing a series of events in different parts of the Catalan
Countries (located in Andorra, France, Italy and Spain). These events
will take place during the month of March by making coincide the 10th
anniversary celebration in the world with the 10th anniversary of the
Catalan Wikipedia.

Our forecast is to gather between 300 and 500 persons during the
congress in Barcelona will meet 15-30 people in different locations of
the "party of release. "

Even taking the low range of forecasts that employ you submit requests
to us 10 packs of merchandising.

please let us know how to organize the reception of the packs

Thank you and Congratulations!

Mafoso
http://ca.wikipedia.org
http://www.viquimedia.cat