[WikiX-l] Update from Tel Aviv event

Itzik Edri itzik at infra.co.il
Fri Dec 24 13:06:33 UTC 2010

As I updated on the ten.wikipedia, Wikimedia Israel will host a gratitude
event for Wikipedia contributors on Jan 14th:
http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Aviv

We have 450 tickets to give to the event.

Event agenda:

   - 10:30-11:30: Reception. Light refreshments, editors and volunteers
   meet-up, and many surprises!
   - 11:30-14:00: Opening Remarks, and pre-premiere screening of the film
   "King's speech".

Lev Cinema Tel aviv will sponsor the movie, and we (thanks to the help from
foundation) will pay for the others stuff (food, drinks, posters and act).

We opened the registration yesterday:
http://www.wikimedia.org.il/wikipedia10

150 dual tickets will be given to Wikimedia movement editors who edit at
least 5 times every month for last 3 months.

Other personal tickets will be given to users who will register on the
raffle and to journalists and blogger.

Just a short update...

Itzik.