[WikiX-l] Deadline approaching to get merchandise (Hong Kong need them)

Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan jerry.tschan.yu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 04:11:07 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Steven Walling <swalling at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Just wanted to make a quick announcement: the deadline to receive a
> shipment of merchandise (ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design/Merchandise) from
> the Foundation is rapidly approaching. For the couple dozen event organizers
> who have sent me their shipping and contact information, thank you.
>

> For those who haven't, if we don't ship at least 10 business days before
> the 15th, then it may not get to you in time for the anniversary, so let's
> make it happen so you can have awesome merchandise for your parties,
> conferences, and other meetups.

yes, we want some of these merchandise

and please send to

Wikimedia Hong Kong
P.O. Box 73859
Kowloon Central Post Office
Hong Kong

as you might send via Fedex, as previous experience they dun accept PO boxes
then do tell me, I will give you somebody's home address

and you can contact me
Jeromy-Yu Chan
+852 9279 1601
or