[WikiX-l] 10-Year Anniversary: Media Outreach

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Dec 11 23:46:07 UTC 2010

how much effort will be put into localizing this package from WMF
side? I would definitely like to see it that this also becomes
available localized to the Netherlands (with some obvious changes to
make it more appealing here but not necessarily elsewhere, besides the
language). I hope there will be enough time planned in for that :)
Thanks for the heads up, sharing what you already have and I hope we
can remain so well on-schedule!

Lodewijk