[Wikiversity-l] status: Wikiversity reading group - History of The Peloponnesian War (431 - 404 BC) by Thucydides

Erkan Yilmaz erkan77 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 11:07:25 UTC 2008

Dear list members,

intention of this mail: to inform about the status of the reading group
reading group goal: discussing the History of The Peloponnesian War (431 -
404 BC) by Thucydides
http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Thucydides:_The_Peloponnesian_War

We have today finished discussing book 2 (in total there are 8 books).
We would be happy, if any of you joins us next Saturday in IRC
(just lurking is also perfect: my history teacher told: history is one
aspect better than e.g. mathematics because you can join at any time).

To get a picture, please have a look at the last 12 meetings - with
published chat sessions (permission granted by participants):
http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Thucydides:_The_Peloponnesian_War/Meetings

More info on Wikiversity reading groups you can find here:
http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Portal:Reading_groups

Sincerely, Erkan
http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/User:Erkan_Yilmaz

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Diese eMail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail irrtuemlich
erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.