[Wikiversity-l] wikiversity/wikieducator

Juan de Vojníkov juandevojnikov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 17:13:54 UTC 2008

Unfortunatelly I am not a member of Wikieducator nor participating, so I
cant reply these questions. Even for some of them I would like to compare,
but cant do it. The Wikimania meeting could be, but the problem is that many
people who are really "doing" Wikiversity will not be there. So than it
would be nice to arrange also kind off web based meeting.

Back to the question if the projects should more  clousely, I should ask,
what kind of close cooperation do you mean? But in genral, my opinion is
that Wikiversity is still JWS´s pupa and there is a need to protect its
freedome. I think, any big influence can break this breakable organism. I
would say, why not to work on closer cooperations between user wikies (such
as wikies of schools and educational organisations) and Wikimedia Commons or
Wikiveristy. So it depends on what kind of cooperation we should establish.
Sometimes if you recieve a lot, you can also miss a lot.

Juan