[Wikiversity-l] Mike Irwin has Passed away

JACKIE R IRWIN michael_irwin at verizon.net
Fri Feb 29 23:22:35 UTC 2008

To All at Wikimedia/Wikepedia, I know that Mike was very involved in Wikipedia and I'm doing my best to notify all the lists that he had threaded to of his passing.

On Tuesday, February 26, 2008, Mike was walking and had a heart attack and passed away.  To all of those who knew him online, I wanted to pass this information on.

Mike loved the online communities and I hope that those of you who corresponded with him will pass this information on to others.

Thank you,

Ray Irwin (Mike's Twin Brother.)