[Wikiversity-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] I can get a Press Release in the Coll...

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 17:23:38 UTC 2007

I myself am not too eager to support any of his fundraising ideas... no
offense to him, but I don't see any reason to trust him yet.  I'm just
forwarding the thing to the people who need it.  If I were the Foundation,
I'd say "we have it under control, *we'll* contact *you* if we need it,
mmkay thanks" :-P

> Perhaps so, but when someone is looking for support in this way
> credibility is important.  When someone purports to represent an
> educational community I would be inclined to hold them to a higher
> standard.
>
> Ec
>
> Casey Brown wrote:
> > Let's not be too mean... someone was just requesting a press release.
> >
> > On 8/26/07, *CHIZIIS at aol.com <mailto:CHIZIIS at aol.com>* <
> > CHIZIIS at aol.com <mailto:CHIZIIS at aol.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     I think we'd better spell "college" correctly to have an
> >     credibility.  And we'd better say "an education"  instead of "a
> >     education".
> >
> >     Elizabeth Chislett

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023