[Wikiversity-l] Please help! We urgently need some other administrator

pikola Thierry pikola24 at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 18 16:54:19 UTC 2006

In Spanish Wikiversity we don't have bureacrat to make
administrators. Could someone activate the
administratorship for the user:Axxgreazz.
http://es.wikiversity.org/wiki/Usuario:Axxgreazz

It would be temporally, like my case, till the
community has time to choose my voting more ones.
Axxgreazz is a trustworthy user and administrator of
Spanish Wikipedia.

Thank you very much,
Usuario:Javier Carro