[Wikitech-l] Export/Import Wiki questions

Ryan Rick Acta riez_n at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 04:37:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

One more thing, we also have some documents in Confluence (Atlassian Confluence 3.5.3). Is there a way to import/export them to our MediaWiki page (we call them Docs Wiki)? It also needs to completely replicate the Confluence page including the codes, images and links.

Hope you can help me on this!

If there is anything else, please let me know.

Thanks!

I would contact you again if i have any more questions.