[Wikitech-l] Define and Formalize wiki markup

Dirk Riehle dirk at riehle.org
Tue Apr 25 09:49:27 UTC 2006

I realize you are talking about MediaWiki markup
only, but I would like to encourage to also watch
what other wiki engines are doing. Wiki engine
implementers will come together at

WikiSym 2006 (www.wikisym.org/ws2006)

and I expect a standardized wiki markup to be an
important topic (I hope we will have workshop on
it). In any case, if you proceed with this work,
I would like to encourage you to keep the wiki
standards mailing list informed, see

We have plenty of engine implementers there fighting related problems.

Dirk

Dirk Riehle, ph: +49 172 184 8755, web: http://www.riehle.org
Interested in wiki research? Please see http://www.wikisym.org !