[wikitech-announce] Help selecting GSoC / OPW projects

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Thu May 2 22:14:52 UTC 2013

Dear contributors,

In the following days we need to evaluate dozens of Google Summer of
Code and FOSS outreach program for Women candidates in order to select
the best.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Summer_of_Code_2013#Students
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_for_Women#Candidates

You can help! Everybody is encouraged to

* Vote and contribute to the technical discussion about features at
their Bugzilla reports.
* Endorse and comment on students' proposals at their discussion wiki
pages.

We will use this feedback as one of several factors to prioritize
features and candidates.

Also, be aware of our selection process:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mentorship_programs/Selection_process#Selecting_the_right_ones

Thank you for your help!

--
Quim Gil