[Wikisource-l] Proofread 1000px page thumb bug

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Mon May 9 02:07:18 UTC 2011

On 05/04/2011 04:04 PM, Alex Brollo wrote:
> I reloaded a new version of  [[File:Progetto di una strada a guide di
> ferro da Venezia a Milano.djvu]], since previous souce was wrong (some
> pages lack the image of tables). Now, when proofreading, after many
> days from upload, when reading page :it:s:pagina:Progetto di una
> strada a guide di ferro da Venezia a Milano.djvu/94 the right, updated
> thombnail is shown, while the old, blank one is shown when editing the
> page.

I have experienced the same phenomenon, after
I uploaded a new version on April 19, of this file,
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Leopold_Samlade_6_1833.djvu

Here you will see the old image of page -343- with
the proofread text from page -341-. When you
edit the page, you see the correct image of page -341-.
http://sv.wikisource.org/wiki/Sida:Leopold_Samlade_6_1833.djvu/345

(The old Djvu file was missing two pages, which
are present in the new version, and pushed all
higher pages 2 numbers forward.)

By the way, why does the page on Commons say that the
file is not used anywhere?

--
   Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)