[Wikisource-l] New ref syntax and transclusion

Alex Brollo alex.brollo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 23:48:53 UTC 2011

I found the new syntax

<references />

A smart solution for a difficult trouble (splitted notes into different
pages). But I didn't find the way to use effectively, in nsPage, the syntax

It would be great to use it in nsPage, to let "in place" references to
enhance text readibility when proofreading and validating texts, and to save
original text structure for easier script comparison with djvu text layer.
Am I missing something? Can I found doc or examples of the latter syntax
into a proofread source work?

Alex