[Wikisource-l] new statistics

Alex Brollo alex.brollo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:25:06 UTC 2010

2010/10/4 ThomasV <thomasV1 at gmx.de>

> However, texts without scans are *harmful* to Wikisource.

Wikisource will not be trustable until we stop accepting texts without
> scans.
>
> And no matter how virtuous some subdomains are, I think that the reputation
> of Wikisource as a whole strongly depends on what is being done at en.ws.
>
> Thomas

My personal contribution to en.source is like a drop into the sea, but I
strongly agree. I maostlu work into it.source, it has a high text without
scans/texts with scans ratio, but our effort is going to focus to revert
(slowly! It's a hard job for few contributors!) that ratio. I'll post into
our scriptorium a invitation to stop any upload of texts without scans.

Alex