[Wikisource-l] [Wikitech-l] Wikisource bugs

Klaus Graf klausgraf at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 1 21:49:52 UTC 2010

ThomasV has written a bulk of nonsense. He is clearly lying when
asserting that only a few admins are against his misuse of his dev
privileges.

Some users have tried to desysop ThomasV because of his inacceptable
and the project damaging behaviour in 2009:

http://de.wikisource.org/w/index.php?title=Wikisource:Administratoren&oldid=908923#Benutzer:ThomasV

8 users were pro admin rights for Thomas V, 7 against. Please NOTE
that NONE user has defended the IP decision but some have articulated
that they are opposing. Here are 2 pro-admin votes:

Finanzer (our de WS 'crat): "was aber nicht heissen soll, dass ich
Thomas' Verhalten gutheisse, im Gegenteil" (i.e. he has clearly said
that ThomasV's behaviour was bad).

Dorades: "Was das eigentliche Problem, die Änderung von
Bearbeitungsständen durch IPs, betrifft, stimme ich mit der Community
überein und spreche mich dagegen aus." This means that in the eyes of
Dorades the community were unanimously against the ThomasV
IP-decision.

It was and is useless to argue with ThomasV. I see a strong consensus
in the WS community that the WS and not ThomasV has to make the core
decisions.

Klaus Graf