[Wikisource-l] Proofreading

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:29:39 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Klaus Graf <klausgraf at googlemail.com> wrote:
> We have in German Wikisource the best quality of all Wikisources and
> absolutely no problems with IPs. I would like to say "SHUT UP" until
> you reach the German standards.

de.WS wants to allow IPs to validate pages.
other Wikisource projects do not want this.

All we need is a patch to allow this to be configurable so that de.WS
can configure the extension to suit their needs.

If someone creates a patch, and attaches it to the bug, the developers
will need to review, and it should be approved unless code quality is
not good.

--
John Vandenberg