[Wikisource-l] Features: Looks like things are improving, but there's still work to do

Steve Sanbeg ssanbeg at ask.com
Wed Jun 20 20:41:49 UTC 2007

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:22:37 -0500, Ryan Dabler wrote:

[orig thread removed]

>> For a couple of these (namely Labeled Section Transclusion and WikiTex), I
> think our best bet would be to keep kindly reminding a developer that these
> features are requested by a Wikimedia community--especially LST, as a
> potentially large project is waiting in limbo (and hopefully hasn't died
> during the wait) for this to be implemented before it goes any further.

As far as I know, the only thing needed for LST is for someone like Brion
or Tim to do a final code review and give the OK.  As they tend to be
busy, they may need to be reminded from time to time.  If anyone does and
finds anything that needs fixed, you can post at

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:Labeled_Section_Transclusion

 -Steve