[Wikiquality-l] Flagged Revisions too intrusive

ulim ulim at mayring.de
Mon Sep 24 10:03:18 UTC 2007

> Not letting unregistered users edit controversial pages at all is
> surely less intrusive than holding their edits for review?

Yes, because I think 99.9% of all unregistered user actions are reading, not
editing. Therefore we are dabbling with the unregistered user's Wikipedia
experience in a much larger way - not by holding their edits, but by not
showing the most current version (which, by the way, will in most cases not
even be an anonymous edit).

Ulrich