[Wikiquality-l] Definition of quality

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Wed Sep 19 23:10:30 UTC 2007

Chad wrote:

> I suppose you can't. It's not exactly like we have an exit
> survey. However, involving the community in quality feedback
> would be a double-edged sword.

Involving "the community" is what we're doing today.  But it's the
people *outside* of our current community that we need to involve,
and something like an exit survey should be a good tool.  Why did
you *not* buy a Chrysler?  It seems www.ihatewikipedia.com is
already owned by some less serious player, but a complaints
website like that focused on improving Wikipedia (and filtering
out the noise) could be one way to implement an exit survey.
This is a part of marketing/outreach rather than technical
solutions for "stable versions".

My question is if this is part of "Wikimedia Quality" or not?

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)