[Wikiquality-l] Fwd: [Internal-l] quality.wikimedia.org - first look & plans

P. Birken pbirken at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:41:38 UTC 2007

Crossposting with internal

I"m again on a conference right now and will be back next Saturday, so
starting on 20. September sounds very good. As for the starting date,
I suggest actually doing this sooner. If it turns out that one month
of Beta is sufficient, we should turn on this long-awaited extension.
I don't think it is necessarily bad if the good news of stable
versions first sinks in and after some weeks, we ask perople for
money.

Bye,

Philipp