[Wikiquality-l] find, review and solve (UI) bugs

Daniel Arnold arnomane at gmx.de
Tue Oct 9 23:39:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

The "template problem" has created quite some debate (rightly). I just hope
that new people read the old threads about it (this has been discussed quite
often in the past) and I think all possible solutions have been proposed and
debated enough.

Although I don't like the current band aid (templates are always embedded with
most recent version) it works for the time being in our test wiki and we
should focus IMHO atm a bit more on severe bugs and UI issues (and then later
come back to templates) like the ones posted on
http://wikixp.org/qa/index.php5/Wishlist_and_bugs (please less wishlist for
the time being).

I'd suggest some systematical review of the UI by everyone (and trying to
confirm, solve, etc. bugs of others).

Arnomane