[Wikiquality-l] Reverts

P. Birken pbirken at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:56:48 UTC 2007

Well, you can skip the comparison when using the rollback-tools. With
manual reverts, the usual procedure could apply. Otherwise, I think
this is a good idea, although this brings me to a question that came
up when testing with templates:

It seems that templates are not stored with a stable version anymore?
Is that correct, Aaron? Because if they are or will be again in the
future, this leads to a problem with automatic reverts.

Bye,

Philipp