[Wikiquality-l] All features there, thanks!

P. Birken pbirken at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:19:49 UTC 2007

Hiho,

at this point, I would like to thank everybody for their input and
work, especially Jörg and Aaron. And in particular, Aaron, who has
continued for months to do most of the work. I believe, most people
would at some point just stopped contributing, after months of working
on the same topic and done something else. Therefore, thanks Aaron for
bringing us here.

This thanks has of course a reason, namely that after seeing the new
synched Wiki at http://tools.wikimedia.de/~stable/phase3, I realized
that from the softwarewise functionality, we are finished, as we now
have the functional link from watchlist and recent changes to the
flagged revision. This is not as I would have liked (see my
description mail, but now that I have seen it: it is something I would
go live with. Therefore, what remains is bugfixing, tuning the setting
and the user guidance and the GUI.

So, see you in three weeks.

Cheers,

Philipp