[Wikiquality-l] Text of the infobox

P. Birken pbirken at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:49:17 UTC 2007

Hiho,

I have thought a bit about the text of the infobox and I would like to
change two things. First of all, for reviewed revisions, the text
should state the name of the reviewer, to enhance transparency. And
then, I consider the text a tad long and therefore, a bit confusing to
the reader. Maybe we could shorten it to the essence. In the german
setting, this would look like:

This is the latest quality revision, approved by [[User:Reviewer]] on
24 June 2007. The current revision is usually editable and more up to
date. There are 0 revisions [[Difflink|awaiting review]].

Respectively:

This is the latest sighted version. The latest quality revision of
this page was approved by [[User:Reviewer]] on 24 June 2007. The
current revision is usually editable and more up to date. There are 3
revisions  [[Difflink|awaiting sighting]].

What do you think?

Bye,

Philipp