[Wikiquality-l] Wikipedia colored according to trust

Jonathan Leybovich jleybov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 18:01:30 UTC 2007

One thing that stood out for me in the small sample of articles I
examined was the flagging of innocuous changes by casual users to
correct spelling, grammar, etc.  Thus a "nice-to-have" would be a
"smoothing" algorithm that ignores inconsequential changes such as
spelling corrections, etc. or the reordering of semantically-contained
units of text (for example, reordering the line items in a list w/o
changing the content of any particular line item, etc., or the
reordering of paragraphs and perhaps even sentences.)  I think this
would cover 90% or more of changes that are immaterial to an article's
credibility.