[Wikipl-l] Dalsze na temat bota (było [WikiEN-l] Beware the Datebot!]

Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz kpjas w wikipedia.pl
Śro, 5 Mar 2003, 08:16:49 UTC

----- Forwarded message from Sean Barrett <sean w epoptic.com> -----
From: "Sean Barrett" <sean w epoptic.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:48:48 -0800
To: "'Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz'" <kpjas w wikipedia.pl>
Subject: RE: [WikiEN-l] Beware the Datebot!

You have my permission to do anything you want.

I hereby release the datebot I forwarded to you earlier into the public
domain, relinquishing all claim to it whatsoever.

I ask, as a favor to me, that you give me credit for writing the first
version of it, and that you send me any improvements you make to it, but
I don't require either one.

Have fun!
--
 Sean Barrett     | Never send a monster to do
 sean w epoptic.com | the work of a mad scientist.