[Wikipedia-l] Are we running out of sources

Kenc38 at aol.com Kenc38 at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 19:39:07 UTC 2009

Are we still squabbling over semantics?

Let's get back to the main thread here.  There is no doubt that the  pages
will be filled by all types of people from our Wikipediacs to those who
want to provide an honest bio.  Thousand upon thousands of articles will be
written and unfortunately there is absolutely no way to determine any
veracity.  I say that each Article be prefaced with a modified Caveat  Emptor and a
strong disclaimer urging readers to further seek the degree of  truth
wanted, elsewhere.

Ken