[Wikipedia-l] Protocol/Etiquette

DESLIPPE, MICHAEL CIV DCMA CIV DFAS MICHAEL.DESLIPPE at DFAS.MIL
Tue Oct 28 16:22:55 UTC 2008

What is the proper protocol when authoring a page that has multiple
references to the page. For example, if I was writing a page and it
said:

	The weather in the USA today is warm. The weather in the USA is
always warm this time of year. That's just the way it is in the USA.

That uses the acronym USA three times. Is the correct protocol to show
all three occurrences as a link to the page on USA, or just the first
occurrence of the acronym?

Michael P. Deslippe

"The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, not our
circumstances."
-- Martha Washington (1731 - 1802)

What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?