[Wikipedia-l] Is there an extension that will tell about other extensions:

John W Foster johnwfoster at verizon.net
Sun Mar 23 22:21:47 UTC 2008

I am wondering if there is an extension or other means of determining
when an extension is installed and what pages/articles are dependent
upon it. I see listed at the bottom of pages being edited, the needed
templates & sometimes other things. Is there a way to tell what
extensions a page requires? If one is using some pages or templates from
other wiki sites it would be very helpful to also know what extensions
are required to make that page look correct.
Thanks!
Frosty