[Wikipedia-l] WP:OFFICE-like action in the Hebrew Wikipedia

Cary Bass cbass at wikimedia.org
Sun Jan 27 21:58:57 UTC 2008

Amir:

I am forwarding your email to Mike Godwin for further opinion--but as far as
I'm aware, the Foundation was not contacted regarding this matter.  I have
received no correspondence about it, and I'm not certain that a national
chapter should be superseding a community decision.

--

Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator

Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.