[Wikipedia-l] New language request

Rodrigo López franco_zyl at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 17:09:00 UTC 2008

12.january.
Hello, I was wondering if I can propose you to put a new language in your encyclopaedia. I, as not much people do, speak a language called zulloïsòegni, it is a languge created by a small group of spanish-mexican people in 1996. This language can be written in its own alphabet (a mixture between greek and latin) or in latin alphabet, but the first use is more recomended. We really want to contribute in the enrichment of this website. For any translations, please be sure we will cooperate in everything is needed.

Ridrogi PIZPOTI
- prasodognta de leh Olystrósomeh Esedámòe da le Lágnyè Zulloïsòegne -
- president of the Very Illustrious Academy of the Zulloïsòegni Language -