[Wikipedia-l] Indefinite ban problem

Ian Tresman ian2 at knowledge.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 17:52:14 UTC 2007

>Ah. It appears quite a lot of it is explained here:
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Pseudoscience
>
>Probation, repeated violations, apparent inability to work with
>others. Appeal to the arbitration committee is the way back.

Yes, that's where I was found guilty of having an "orientation", and
an Arbitrator condoned the use of incivility with Ad hominems against
me. Again, no examples of improper editing.

But if you have an indefinite ban, you are not allowed to appeal for
a year. In other words, IF you are banned improperly, but
indefinitely, there is no way back for at least a year.

Regards,

Ian Tresman
www.plasma-universe.com