[Wikipedia-l] Indefinite ban problem

Ian Tresman ian2 at knowledge.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 16:24:50 UTC 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Community_sanction_noticeboard/Archive10#Iantresman

About 2-1/2 months ago, I was given an indefinite ban by the
community after 5 hours of "discussion". I feel it was wholly unjustified.

Editor Art Carlson noted that the banning editor had "refused to
justify his block", and, editor Bladestorm noted that he was "having
a hard time finding a single shred of evidence against him here".

How do I clear my name when editors will not provide actual evidence
against me, or make unsubstantiated accusations?

Regards,

Ian Tresman
www.plasma-universe.com