[Wikipedia-l] Translations for Wiki love campaign

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:53:41 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Many Chinese who read and write Chinse all the time do not live in China at
all. The notion that only mainland Chinese are able to read and write
Chinese is not correct. There are many languages supported by a Wikipedia
that have fewer speakers and writers than the number of people who speak /
write Chinese outside of mainland China.
Thanks,
    GerardM