[Wikipedia-l] Unofficial stable version demo

Mark Clements gmane at kennel17.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 00:14:15 UTC 2007

Erik Moeller wrote:
> Brion is continuing to review the FlaggedRevs extension for security
> and scalabilty. (He's already made several fixes.) Meanwhile, I've set
> up a small demo of the extension in the configuration which I propose
> we should use for the English Wikipedia. Please don't hit the server
> too hard or I'll have to take it down. :-)
>
> http://wikixp.org/qa/

Just a brief wording change on the 'qa' special page, for clarity's sake (I
had to re-read the current wording several times in order to figure out
exactly what it meant).

WAS:
  The latest quality revision; if not present, then the latest sighted one
  The stable revision; if not present, then the current one

BETTER:
  The latest quality revision if present, otherwise the latest sighted one
  The stable revision if present, otherwise the current one

Other than that, it's looking pretty cool!

- Mark Clements (HappyDog)