[Wikipedia-l] Unofficial stable version demo

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 3 11:29:57 UTC 2007

Brion is continuing to review the FlaggedRevs extension for security
and scalabilty. (He's already made several fixes.) Meanwhile, I've set
up a small demo of the extension in the configuration which I propose
we should use for the English Wikipedia. Please don't hit the server
too hard or I'll have to take it down. :-)

http://wikixp.org/qa/

(This is courteously hosted by the University of Bamberg in
collaboration with Open Progress.)

The page should pretty much be self-explanatory.

Thanks once again to the two main developers of the extension, Aaron
Schulz and Jörg Baach.

--
Toward Peace, Love & Progress:
Erik