[Wikipedia-l] humpty dumpty negotiating after 28 years

firoozeh derakhshani firoozeh_derakhshani at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 07:02:06 UTC 2007

  July/29/2006 Tehran- By:  Firoozeh_ Derakhshani at yahoo.com tel9821-88088866

                                        War mongers &Humpty Dumpy

  The media denies peace for the sake of  non violent views of life   showing bombs for  wars against terrorism.
  I am terrified seeing how violence is propagated by war mongers. The value of human life decreased if not demeaned.  Especially, the orientations of the strategists,  those who are ordering wars, against all the rest of human beings.
   The value  or the worth of the bill of rights put on sale. Contradictory motivations leading to drastic bombing of the progress that they constructed over the blood shed their fathers and grand parent's generation  who had ruled over the Middle East region. Disseminating violence among the Human race globally is not wise History has taught us that implanting violence only spreads inevitable craziness among this dangerous human species of ours. The Human kind has got to be Kind to become human!
  Yet honoring their war- monging contentions on the larger T.V screens instantly rooting by the electronic technology through the surface of contemporary life with its compressed collective memory being bombed by information explosion; leaving polluting disinformation poisonous gases loose systematically. The  tragic lessons of rage 20th century wars evaporating since they have been well recorded visually dramatically by the  radio &T.V. signals beaming from the higher satellite positions in the space to intimidate the weakest populations upon the earth in exchange for condescending pitiful depictions of their enslavement under the scrutiny of the war mongers. What were the result of their AWAKs spying technology and the rest other than giving reason for the war machinery more direction to employ people to kill off more human brings on the earth while holding on to a white flag for Human rights and equality of the status of the human beings by the letter of the law that is
 being demeaned by the contemporary generation of the western leaders. Sooner or latter it would become similar to the letters of the law of civility that is encrypted on the Cyrus the great of Persia being held at the British museum who stole it to  make it obsolete as a show piece  and not by the spirit of any truth to it? Nor Clark neither Einstein were Zionists.
  5/19/2007
  Two days ago the  Islamic republic Iranian leader Khamenie said that there would be no negotiations with the USA. All the hope that was raised in the hearts and minds of those who believed in peace fell into pieces in Iran. The pessimists who had never believed in the prospect to begin with won and we the hopeful were like Humpty dumpy who had a big fall once again. It is not good to express negative emotions in words or any  talking about others , but my pillars of faith trembled  and my anger felt like the earth quake  beneath my feet on this ancient civil landscape stolen by thieves who name themselves as god heads. While others consider me as another one of the nobodies of the modern age, my disappointment was so great that it eluded my ego to find a bomb and become a suicide bomber rushing towards this leadership who is inviting the war mongers to win over the land of Persia. I can only hope that the wise in the west could overcome President GW Bush who has managed
 to impose an atmosphere of bloodshed in this region of the world.
  I cannot say that after  capturing Saddam Hussein and hanging him publicly while he was shouting Death to Iran president Bush is not bending to serve Saddam's last wish to bring more deaths to  the present Iran while Persia concluded Iraq before the British drew their border lines to insure their magic formula of divide and rule that was administered by the British ex-prime minister Tony Blair who  united with president Bush to be awarded and become the head of the world bank according to the Euro news for his dedication to help the developing countries!  Therefore the developed world shows that the result of their development is giving their leadership to those who insure their murderous contention more than the rest.
  Then what is the result of their developed democracies? As such they are only justify the leadership they have put on Air France to destroy the ancient system of monarchy in Iran because they had won war monging by creating the state of Israel and decided to extend it to the oil region of the Persian Gulf for the 21 century. All together this is the superiority of the state of developed countries. Einstein theory of relativity was not supposed to bring so much stupidity to the world.

Firoozeh Derakhshani

firoozeh_derakhshani at yahoo.com
Tel:(9821) 8808-8866/8807-7338
Fax(9821)8857-8944