[Wikipedia-l] be: and be-x-old: interwiki

Jaska Zedlik sub at zedlik.com
Fri May 11 10:17:59 UTC 2007

Yury Tarasievich wrote:

YT> *You and your pals* express yourselves, which *make untrue* your
YT> claims ("opinions") on the nature of communities, including your own
YT> frequent nods to my person.

Sorry, but it wasn't a point of my previous letter. If you totally
hate me and all other users of the classical orthography, there is no
cause to claim a lie about anything and anybody, as you did in your
letters.

Well, let's stop this discussion. Now as far as I can see the disicion
about the old Belarusian Wikipedia is only on WF, and it's a pity the
users of this old Belarusian Wikipedia have no possibility to do
anything to defend their work, and their opinion is not interesting to
anybody.

Sorry for annoing you with my letters.

Jaska Zedlik