[Wikipedia-l] be: and be-x-old: interwiki

Frederick Noronha fred at bytesforall.org
Fri May 11 09:53:55 UTC 2007

Peace you guys... let's try to work together instead of fighting one
another. Yes, history has unpleasant aspects, and aspects of the past
cause us to mistrust each other in the present. But we must learn to
forget... and move ahead. Thanks! Frederick Noronha, in Goa, India.

--
FN M: 0091 9822122436 P: +91-832-240-9490 (after 1300IST please)
http://fn.goa-india.org  http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com