[Wikipedia-l] ab.wikipedia.org

Ihar Hrachyshka ihar.hrachyshka at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:12:55 UTC 2007

Hello!
Looking for any interesting info about Abchazija on ab.wp.org and was
very dissapointed by the state of this project.
At first, there is no good wp-info, only interview parts with abchazian
politics. No wiki-formatted articles, no good info, Russian language
interface by default, politized "articles"... Hey, men, what's the
matter with them? Shouldn't such projects be deleted for not having any
usefull info and not leading the NPOV and other WP standarts?
I understand that abchazian language EXISTS, but I think that such
"projects" just misslead people of what Wikipedia is for.
Anyone's comments?