[Wikipedia-l] Big ... bigger ... the biggest ... encyclopaedic articles ... (was quantity vs. quality)

Mark Clements gmane at kennel17.co.uk
Thu May 3 23:24:28 UTC 2007

"Sabine Cretella" <sabine_cretella at yahoo.it> wrote in
message news:463A4A52.20407 at yahoo.it...
> I repeat: each article, even of only one sentence can be of high value
> for somebody searching for information ... don't exclude the small ones,
> please and stop counting numbers ... it will help you a lot. We are not
> in competition - we are co-operating projects, that's all there is to it.

Having just been in the position of having to defend an article that was
voted "medium importance for WikiProject Russia" from deletion, I am in
total agreement with you.  There are too many people following "process"
without using their brains...

(..actually that probably wasn't what you meant... I guess your point was
about whether stubs were good, but the two are so inter-related that I
thought I'd stick my oar in...)

- Mark Clements (HappyDog)