[Wikipedia-l] Be-x-old

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:35:03 UTC 2007

On 30/03/07, Monk <monkbel at gmail.com> wrote:
> This speculation with such aggressive words doesn't help your case, it
> can only make your case worse. I don't even hope any more that you
There's no my *case*, as I'm not on trial here.

And there's no *my* case as there were a lots of folks since the very
beginning of the be:wp in 2004, who were asking the same question.

This all very water under the bridge, still, anybody can browse the archives.

It always went like: "Why the exclusive version of language on wiki
calling itself Belarusian" and answered like: "Tough luck guys, we
were here first, and with your Communist language you just scram to
wikia or to wherever you please! The narkamautsy this days!".

Oh, right, you were retaining some token presence of the articles in
the normative version of language, "kindly tolerating" like, but
nobody is stranger these days to the Theory of Symbolic Representation
and to the concept of Live Shield.

And you've lost some good editors because of that. As if you cared.

Aha, and don't forget to tell good folks that in the Belarusian
lingual context "pravapis" may denote not only "orthography" but also
"grammar" in general.

---